A minimum of 16 entries are required for this competition to run.
A handicap (+ to 36) singles matchplay competition. After the entry closes a draw is made and competitors then arrange to play at a mutually convenient time. All competitors must be Full or Associate members of BCLGA and have an ACTIVE handicap.
The 2012-2013 competition was not held due to insufficient entries being received.
Closing Date for 2013-2014 entries: Friday 26th July 2013
1. In the event of a Competitor not being a member of a BCLGA affiliated club, the match will revert to the opponent's course. All matches must be played on Berkshire golf courses.
2. The final will be played on a neutral course arranged by the organizer
3. Both players must be prepared to play the course of the day
4. Caddies will not be allowed in the above competitions until the semi-final stage
5. Players may have to pay green fees on some courses, this fee to be shared equally between home and away players
6. Weekend and weekday dates must be offered when arranging matches
7. Matches to be played off FULL difference of the current CONGU handicap
All entries and queries to:Competition Secretary
Nikki receives the Bennett Trophy from County Captain Tracy Crew
Nikki and Ishbel with Tracy
6 Kiln Ride
Please send new content and report errors on
these pages to:
Competition Pages Website Co-ordinator
|Download 2011/12 Results|
Download 2013/2014 Entry Form
Nikki Ochtman (Castle Royle)
Margaret Berriman (Goring & Streatley)
Jules Tarr (Castle Royle)
Lynn Griffiths (Reading)
Cheryl Scott (Bearwood)